Monday, March 2, 2009

Books

Miss. Ruth Chowdhury: Yes, I am grateful for you.

Alyssa, where are you???

Do you love books?????????? I love books. I have a book that is called Monster Holiday. It is an AWESOME book.

I didn't feel mad.
I didn't feel sad.
I didn't feel scared.
I felt glad when I was reading the book.

The things I like about myself are:
1. Working hard
2. Working hard on doing what my mom says.
3. Normal kid

I am grateful for:
1. AWESOME MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Feelings
3. Books
4. Friends
5. My family

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

J

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Books are always fun to read!

Lee said...

All my kids like books too. So do I. Do you like to read to yourself or do you like your mom to read out loud to you? My kids like both!

Jo said...

I love books too! I read all different kinds and they make me happy too. I hope someday you write a book. Journey From Darkness. You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you love books! So do I! what is Monster Holiday about?