Friday, January 30, 2009

Fits

Stephanie: Congratulations ON WORKING REALLY HARD!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have an awesome time doing all the fun stuff.

When I have a RAD fit I feel MAD. I fake cry and scream. WHEN MY MOM LEAVES THE ROOM I PLAY BUT I AM SCREAMING SO SHE THINKS I'M UPSET. I hurt my Mom's feelings. I want to STOP throwing fits. They are not fun anymore.

I felt mad when I threw a fit.
I didn't feel sad.
I didn't feel scared.
I felt glad when I had lunch.

The things I like about myself are:
1. Listening to my mom.
2. Changing it up.
3. Changing up my attitude.

I am grateful for:
1. AWESOME MOM!!
2. NAPS
3. Puddin
4. Daddy G
5. My family.

The best thing about my day was going to Sam's Club with Papa and Monya. The worst thing about my day was throwing a RAD fit.

Thank you for the comments!!!!!!! ♥♥

Sincerely,

J


2 comments:

Torina said...

Oohh! I love naps, too!

The Accidental Mommy said...

I am so impressed that you know when you are faking something, like screaming. I am also impressed that you are willing to write about it to share with other people to help them.