Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Having a Bad Day

Alyssa: Where are you???????? I hope your safe. Did you have a good Valentine's Day?????

I felt mad when I threw a fit.
I didn't feel sad.
I didn't feel scared.
I feel glad because I have a good attitude. :-)

I am grateful for:
1. AWESOME MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)
2. Food
3. School
4. My room
5. ME

The things I like about myself are:
1. Working hard.
2. Run
3. Walk

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥ :-)

Sincerely,

J

1 comment:

Alyssa's Mom said...

Hi J.

Alyssa is fine. She has been very busy at school and hasn't felt much like blogging.

I hope she will blog over the weekend, because blogging really helps her make sense of stuff and I know for sure that she LOVES talking to you! ♥

Gerri