Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pegasus

Miss. Faerie Mama: I feel grumpy when I come home too. ♥♥ Tapping and naps help me.

Miss. motherissues: My favorite wii game is my Mom boxing! ♥♥

I read a book about a pegasus and then I said I want, not need, a pegasus. So we could fly instead of paying and using gas, we could relax. O I JUST LOVE PEGASUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥
O I JUST LOVE PEGASUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥

This is today.

I didn't feel mad.
I didn't feel sad.
I didn't feel scared.
I feel glad because I am writing about PEGASUS.

The things I like about myself:
1. I worked hard.
2. Being a normal kid.
3. Me smiling.

I am grateful for:
1. AWESOME MOM
2. Daddy G
3. dictionary
4. PEGASUS BOOK!!!!!!!! PEGASUS BOOK!!!!!!!! PEGASUS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. moonhorse!!!!!!!!!!!! moonhorse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moonhorse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is yesterday.

I felt mad when I threw a fit.
I felt sad when I had to stay in my room.
I didn't feel scared.
I felt glad when I saw Daddy G.

The things I like about myself :
1. my eyes.
2. my arm.
3. my hair.

I am grateful for:
1. AWESOME MOM
2. 25 books from the library
3. ME
4. PEGASUS COME DOWN WHERE EVER YOU ARE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥
5. MOONHORSE COME DOWN WHERE EVER YOU ARE PLEASE!!!!!! ♥♥

Thank you for the comments!

Sincerely,

J

4 comments:

Jo said...

I used to dream of riding Pegasus! I still have dreams sometimes where I can fly. I LOVE them, I feel soooo free and happy. What kind of dreams do you have?

Kathleen said...

I loved Pegasus when I was a girl. One of the "service stations" (where you got gasoline) had Pegasus for its emblem, and in Dallas there is a building with a neon Pegasus sign.

I am glad you are working so hard and when you have a bad day, you are learning to change things up and have a good day next.

Keep up the good work!

Love & prayers

Ashley said...

Hey there J!

Pegasus, hey? I have to say that Unicorns were my favourite....

Thinking of you and your Awesome family today and every day.

Light, love, and (sparkly blue) energy.

Ashley

Essie the Accidental Mommy said...

I love your pictures from your trip on your moms blog. Looks like it was fun!