Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tired

Marah: I am glad I talked to you!!!!! It was fun tapping with you!

Stephanie: Yes, Puddin is a dog. I am glad next time you are going to talk about animals because I ♥ animals!!!!

Miss Sasha: I think he does feel mad because he doesn't understand I have problems.

I think my Dad is scared too. It makes me feel sad.

I had a big day. I went over to Papa's and Monya's this morning. I made Valentine's Day crafts with Monya and I made cookies with Papa and Monya. It was fun!!!! That made me tired. I am still tired. I'm going to take a nap now.

Thank you for the comments!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Sincerely, ♥♥♥

J

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think I need a nap too! Have a good weekend, Miss J.

Kath said...

Have a good weekend J!

I love animals too, we have a hamster, called Max and a rabbit called Tink!

And my cousins have 2 guinea pigs and two GOATS!

Reighnie said...

Ok, Miss J.-- I have a burning question that must be answered immediately!

How do you make those cute little hearts in your post? ;-)

~Sasha

Lee said...

Hi J! I have read your blog for a few days now. You write very well! We did Valentine crafts at our house today too because it is really REALLY cold and I don't want to take the kids outside to play. We have a dog named Blake and a cat named Maui (like the island in Hawaii)

Lee

Jo said...

Crafts are fun, and I am glad to hear you got to have fun!